Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Physics, chemistry, "MATHS"...

When I was in school, Maths was my favorite subject. Maths such a wonderful subject. Even I had decided to choose maths in the future. My feelings for maths is just like this love emotics... 



And My feelings for physics & chemistry...
Means if I would know who invented these two subjects I seriously kill them........ I wanted to choose maths but these two subjects huh!!!



I decided that either I will choose maths or commerce; commerce because I wanted to learn accounting , economics, business elements...

One day I was discussing with my brother that I am thinking to choose maths, he said ok but what about physics & chemistry he knows how good I am on it...  And I was like:
 " hain physics and chemistry will come sath me .,." beda garg ho saalo ka, saale sath me barati ki tarah hi ayenge 

Then I chose commerce actually I wanted maths and commerce together but in our school we can choose either only maths or only commerce... But as we have to do calculations on accounting too; so I was happy... Even I enjoy accountancy... 

But it doesn't mean I completely left maths, no I don't break-up with maths as I play online maths puzzle games, math equations etc... I love you Maths...





No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...