Saturday, December 22, 2012

Cooking...

There are so many beautiful things which I do, cooking is one of them.I like to try the different different recipe and mixing my own recipes with it. Whenever I said to maa; I am thinking to cook this with some different ingredients, she always says taste would not be good with it. But the exciting part is I know when I will cook it she will definitely like it and exactly happened too,  Maa like the taste. She always told me whatever you cook you cook with love that's why your dishes are very tasty. 
It's a really peaceful feeling that mom really likes what I cook, I always asked her I am your daughter that's why you are saying all this hai na,? She said no its really tasty. My friends, relatives too like my cooking. 
There was a time when I don't know how to cook but now the time is different I learnt so many things, even I checked for new recipes on the internet I saw videos of it and try it at home. Actually it's my habit  if I don't know anything I Google it. 
Oh yes I forgot to mention that I like to decorate my dishes, specially decorating salads. I like the combination of decorating & tasty food.


Now bye bye enjoy your meals, have a nice day... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...