Monday, December 17, 2012

Paintings...


I love to draw... love to give shape to my imaginations.

Even there was a time when I was a kid I wanted to become a painter.

World of colors always attracts me a lot, a beautiful opportunity to create whatever you like without any limitations. 

Earlier I drew on sketchbooks, drawing sheets, but when I started using internet, I specially looked for online painting software’s. Earlier Orkut was my favorite social networking site where I play games except chatting with friends. One day I found amazing painting software on orkut called “ortist graphical scrap book”.

Ortisit graphical scrap book is a magical drawing book, I found it very interesting and amazing. It gives me to liberty to draw freely as well to record my paintings in a video format means I can play and see how I draw.

Only one problem it has that we can only see it in orkut, we can’t share it on other social networking sites.

Anyways now I am sharing some images of my painting which i draw on it.






Hope you all like it... enjoy....... :) :) have a nice day... :)


1 comment:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...