Monday, March 25, 2013

Magical Ride,.... I am addicted ....



Magical Ride, it's an online game which is available on Facebook. It's pretty cute game and kiddo game. 

In this game a cute little young witch competing against her Facebook folks in a weekly broomstick flying tournament. It's just a simple game we need to cover a distance as far as possible without colliding with any obstacles.

I like cute little witch and unicorn but I don't like Firebird in it. it's a complete time killer game. Two days before I started playing it and now I am addicted.

We get only five lives and when you have done with all the five lives than  either we have to wait for 10 minutes for a new life or we can ask to our folks to send lives. But if we have gems we can buy a life by spending three gems.

The Colour of this game also mesmerizes me. Beautiful shiny colours are there. 
I feel like I am playing mario in an advanced version.

Try this out hope you will like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...