Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Keep your PC's safe



Whenever we bought a PC or a laptop our biggest anxiety is attacked by viruses. Nobody is openhearted for viruses. Awww poor viruses. How can we adore a virus as it creates abominable situations for us. So what retribution we have for it?

We left with only option called ANTI - VIRUS.

There are many software's which are available in the market. I am going to share which Antivirus I use to protect My dearest lappy (laptop). 

I use "Microsoft Security Essential."  to protect my lappy.


 Its an awesome antivirus software so far I used. It helps us to kill those brutal viruses who make our PC's sick.

The only thing which you required is that you need an original operating system than only it will work. If you have pirated operating system then don't dare to download it. It supports operating systems of windows 7, Vista, XP.

No need to worry for its update as it update automatically. 
 You can download it free of cost from http://www.microsoft.com 

" Hang brutal viruses by Microsoft Security Essential and keep you lappy happy"

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...