Saturday, October 26, 2013

See Who the unknown caller is before answering...


Getting unknown calls is so annoying. It irks us a lot. It’s a situation which is faced by many of us.  I always wonder how strangers get my number. It’s pretty weird for me, when I haven’t shared my number with an unknown one.

From few months I was getting calls from an unknown number he always asked about Mishra ji, I told him it’s not Mishra ji's number. Well I never saved his number so whenever he called I never recognize that it’s the same number but after receiving when he ask about Mishra ji, I feel damn why I receive this call.

I was finding a way to get rid of this situation and recently I installed an app called tricolor.

Truecaller is a well known world’s largest phone directory.  You can find and search people from it and the best use of it that it tracks unknown numbers. It will give you complete detail of the unknown number.  

Well after installing it, again I got a call from that number and I got to know that his own name is Mishra Ji Jalpan Grih and he is from Madhya Pradesh.

Gosh!!! Is he suffering from short-term memory loss.

Well if you guys are also getting such ridiculous and annoying calls then you should try Truecaller. You can download it from your  play store. It’s available for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian s60, Series 40, and Windows Phone.

Drawback:
It will slowdown your mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...