Thursday, June 13, 2013

Met An Accident...

A few weeks back I met an accident!!!

It was a very hot day, I had two client meetings on that day, After meeting I was happy because I got positive reactions from clients as well a job offer from one of the clients. I was returning to home. Driving at a speed of 30. The weather was pathetically hot I was tired too. Suddenly a road breaker came in my way; my bike bounce I press my bike's break but it didn't work. My bike and I both slipped on the road. I was on the other end and my bike was at another end. I got scratches on my hand , on my face, eyes, as well my phone's touch panel broke.



It was deserted place, Nobody was there to help. I stood up, picked my bike. I saw that from engine part oil was leaking. I saw someone coming in a cycle I asked him is there any mechanic? He said it's one km far. Then I walked towards with my bike and after one km of walking I got a mechanic. I asked him to fix my bike. While he was fixing my bike, I was wondering and thinking from past 11 years I am driving never met a single accident and today at the speed of 30 How?

Then I called my brother who is in Delhi I asked him to google about HTC service centers in Raipur or Bhilai and I cut the phone. After a few minutes I got a call from my brother. He told me the address and asked what happened? I told him everything, he consoled me. Then I called my boss, explained him all the things. Then I drive towards my office. My office is in Raipur and I stayed at my aunt's home. I called my aunt and said I have to go to Bhilai as I have some urgent work on the Internet. First Time I lied to her because I know if she will see me in this condition she will be worried. I was around 8:30pm. My aunt was not permitting me but some how I convinced her. More100 km's I drove that day.

When I back at my bhilai home;it was around 10.30pm as I was driving in very slow speed. Actually I wasn't able to drive at a normal speed. I was driving at the speed of 20. When I reached home, my mom saw me and cried, I consoled her and said I am your strong child don't worry I will be fine within a few days.

Next morning consulted a doctor, followed his instruction and within 7-8 days I recovered


10 comments:

  1. why didnt you tell me u met an accident? I never knew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So what do you think I am now??? Are you completely OK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't worry, I recovered from it almost 15 days back. I am perfectly fine dear... :)

      Delete
    2. Is ur phone ok?? I know how much you looked forward to buying it..and that you love it..

      Delete
  3. sorry to knw this..get well soon..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Consider yourself lucky that you are still alive. Most people after meeting road accident cannot survive. Some people lose their hands, legs and some eyesight. Next time take more safety precaution. God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...